> - Are all the table features documented in mongodb_table(5)?

They are.

> - Is there a MONGODB_README that covers building the driver and tutorial
> prose with usage examples, best-practices, and so on?

There was one, but Wietse asked for a mongodb_table so he can generate the
MONGODB_README off of that in response to my very first email. I removed the
README I created, but I can put that back in if need be. This is what I used to
build the module:
make makefiles pie=yes shared=yes dynamicmaps=yes 'CCARGS=-DHAS_MONGODB
-I/usr/include/libmongoc-1.0 -I/usr/include/libbson-1.0'
'AUXLIBS_MONGODB=-lmongoc-1.0 -lbson-1.0'

obviously requires mongo-c-driver and mongo-c-driver-dev packages.

> - Have you tested the key features?

I have built and tested the module on Alpine-3.16 inside a container, using a
MongoDB Atlas cluster for the backend database. Tried to cover as many
scenarios as I could, but as always, single-person testing has limited
reliability. Would be best if we had others test this as well.

Regards
Hamid Maadani