Hello,

I am a newbie for advanced Postfix configure, I use Postfix at work
but the setting are given to me.  I would like to add a filter but am
having trouble understanding what I need to do.  Postfix is a great
tool and very extensive, that being said there are a lot of options/
configurations an administrator needs to understand; I am hoping the
group will get me going the the right direction.

I need to write a filter for outgoing mail on a server that runs an
external script the analyzes the message (body and header) and
determine if:

1. the message should be sent or discarded
2. changes the content of the message when/if appropriate

I have the script (Perl) already done, I am having trouble getting
Postfix to run the script.  I am using
http://www.postfix.org/FILTER_README.html#simple_filter
as a guide but am having no success.   I am using postfix-2.3.3-2 on
RHEL 5 server.  Some guidance would be greatly appreciated.

--
Jamie Bohr