On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Graham Leggett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Aaron Wolfe wrote:
>
>  What makes you think postfix is choosing the wrong interface?
>>

> The Received line added by the upstream mailserver receiving the test
> messages from this box clearly shows that it received the email from the
> second (NAT) public IP, instead of the primary public IP of the mailserver.

This doesn't prove Postfiix is using the wrong interface.  It simply means
the traffic is seen by the upstream server as coming from the wrong
interface.  It is much more likely that your NAT config is wrong and is
SNATing the mail traffic to the same address that it SNATs everything else.

If you want me to believe for a second that Postfix is not working
correctly, show us netstat output.