alluser is not allusers in the mailserver it is a group and one user is allowed to send mail to that particular group.
but when i specify user name without password still my postfix is able to send mails. can i use

smtpd_sender_restrictions = check_sender_access ldap:ldapsource reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch reject_unlisted_sender reject_unverified_sender

For using this should i have configured postfix with --enable-login.

More over when the client is enabled with sasl then authentication takes places.

Thanks & Regards
Pradeepa

Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
* R Pradeepa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

   Postconf -n
   broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
   smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
   hash:/etc/postfix/alluser,permit_sasl_authenticated,permit_mynetworks,reject_unauth_destination,check_relay_domains

This allows any PC in $mynetworks to relay.

Better:
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
   permit_mynetworks
   permit_sasl_authenticated
   reject_unauth_destination

and then use /etc/postfix/alluser as local/relay recipient maps.

 We are using postfix MTA with LDAP Database and cyrus sasl. We have
 enabled sasl authentication. When we use username and password it checks
 for the correct password, but postfix MTA is able to accept mail without
 password for sending mail. Can we prevent Postfix to accept mails without
 password.

How did you test this?