On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 07:08:33 -0400 (EDT)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wietse Venema) wrote:

> Bj?rn T Johansen:
> > On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 14:16:22 -0400 (EDT)
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Wietse Venema) wrote:
> >
> > > Bj?rn T Johansen:

> > > Please read the documents that I referred you to.
> > >
> > >   Wietse
> >

> > Yes, I did but I am not sure what the solution is? I see that the D flag
> > adds a Delivered-To header and that
> > it checks the mail to see if it already has a Delivered-To header and the
> > message is returned as undeliverable if
> > so, as of version 2.5.x...
> > But is the solution to this to remove the D flag from the pipe transport?
> > Or should I increase
> > dovecot_destination_recipient_limit from 1 to 2?
>
> Given this description:
>
>               D      Prepend  a  "Delivered-To: recipient" message header with
>                      the envelope recipient address. Note: for this  to  work,
>                      the  transport_destination_recipient_limit must be 1 (see
>                      SINGLE-RECIPIENT DELIVERY above for details).
>
>                      The D flag also enforces loop detection (Postfix 2.5  and
>                      later):  if  a  message  already contains a Delivered-To:
>                      header with the same recipient address, then the  message
>                      is  returned  as undeliverable. The address comparison is
>                      case insensitive.
>
>                      This feature is available as of Postfix 2.0.
>
> Which solution would you pick when mail is returned as undeliverable
> because a "mail forwarding loop" was detected?
>
> You will have to use your own brain cycles.

Well, I just thought that the D flag was included for a reason and that
removing the flag maybe would break something
else...

Instead of wasting time to write such long answer maybe a simple yes or no
would be sufficient.......
Isn't that the idea with a mailinglist, getting help and verify solutions or am
I misunderstanding something??

BTJ