mouss wrote:
Noel Jones wrote:
LuKreme wrote:
On 20-Aug-2008, at 09:42, mouss wrote:
LuKreme wrote:
I installed postfix-policyd-spf (postfix-policyd-spf-1.0.1_2 via portinstall) and added the following to master.cf and main.cf:
main.cf Added
check_policy_service unix:private/policy
(this is immediately after reject_unauth_destination)
master.cf Added
policy  unix  -       n       n       -       -       spawn
  user=nobody argv=/usr/local/sbin/postfix-policyd-spf
Now it occurs to me that I should have rebuilt postfix with SPF support in it, so I've disabled the lines in main/master until I get some comments...

there is no "spf support in postfix".

Hmmm. in the config screen for the postfix port there is the line:

 │ [ ] SPF          SPF support

Erm... at least that was in postfix22, not sure if it's in 2.5.x

That's the third-party spf patch.  It's still available in the ports.

I don't see it. must be an old ports tree?
# cd /usr/ports/mail/postfix; make config
    Options for postfix 2.5.1_2,1
   [X] PCRE      Perl Compatible Regular Expressions
   [ ] SASL2     Cyrus SASLv2 (Simple Auth. and Sec. Layer)
   [ ] DOVECOT   Dovecot SASL authentication method
   [ ] SASLKRB   If your SASL req. Kerberos select this option
   [ ] SASLKRB5  If your SASL req. Kerberos5 select this option
   [ ] SASLKMIT  If your SASL req. MIT Kerberos5 select this option
   [ ] TLS       Enable SSL and TLS support
   [ ] BDB       Berkeley DB (choose version with WITH_BDB_VER)
   [ ] MYSQL     MySQL maps (choose version with WITH_MYSQL_VER)
   [ ] PGSQL     PostgreSQL maps (choose with DEFAULT_PGSQL_VER)
   [ ] OPENLDAP  OpenLDAP maps (choose ver. with WITH_OPENLDAP_VER)
   [ ] CDB       CDB maps lookups
   [ ] NIS       NIS maps lookups
   [ ] VDA       VDA (Virtual Delivery Agent)
   [ ] TEST      SMTP/LMTP test server and generator

huh. Could have sworn I saw it there last month when I built a new box...

I'm glad it's gone. The way it was presented made it look too official.

--
Noel Jones