Hi,

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 10:21 AM, Ralf Hildebrandt <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> * Eduardo Júnior <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> > Hi,
> >

> > my e-mail queue is growing and output of command mailq keeps growing.
> Find out why.

I think the problem is the following output the log:

*Sep  1 11:14:01 server postfix/smtpd[27522]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from
mail.sender[200.17.147.5]: 450 4.7.1
 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: Recipient address rejected: Greylisted,
see http://isg.ee.ethz.ch/tools/postgrey/help/myVirtualDomain.html;
 from=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to=<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> proto=ESMTP
helo=<mail.sender>
*
But for this example, the message was not delivered immediately and was
generated log.
But for another sender, this message was delivered without the log.

But after a few minutes, the message that triggered this message of log
arrived!

Read [1] is sufficent?

> > When requeue messages from a domain with:
>
> Why do you requeue the messages - this is not going to make things
> faster!

thanks, I thought that with this delivery was faster
mere deception.

[1] - http://www.postfix.org/ADDRESS_CLASS_README.html

[]´s

--