Hi, i'm not a serious hacker nor a power user for Postfix. I'm just using Postfix. Recently, i'm interested in setup ideal mail server for outgoing. Already i moved my mailbox to Google Apps because i could not handle so many spam. So now making receiving SMTP is not my concern. Only my concern is to make outgoing SMTP in perfect.

As fas as i know, here are many Postfix guru. So just i wish to hear various opinions about making outgoing SMTP perfectly. Whenever i have some times, i search about DKIM and RFCs for SMTP standard. What is the real point for ideal outgoing mail server? I investigate with some mail servers on the Internet, postfix.org's MX, isc.org's MX and freebsd.org's MX and gnu.org's MX, ietf.org's MX, mipassoc.org's MX, gmail.com's MX, some univeristy's MXs, etc.

After all, i thought that the conditions for perfect outgoing mail server are providing a correct rDNS and a correct signature as like DKIM and a correct certificate-based authentication as like TLS. Besides that, is there any the conditions? Well, i just curious about that..

Sincerely,

byunghee