Daniel V. Reinhardt wrote:
You can use ProFTPD or any other one. Or you can simply upload the file to a public accessible website on your server and do it that way.

well yeah, but I'm looking for something more than stock FTP - which entails either:
a) make a file publicly available, or,
b) create a separate password protected account for each file

I'm looking for something that will do this automatically take a list of email addresses and a filename:
- upload the file
- password protect it
- email a link to the recipient

There are a lot of services that will do that, but I haven't been able to find a piece of software that I can install on my server.

Miles