Hi all,

I'm succesfully using the patterns %1, %2, etc. in my LDAP tables for
virtual_alias_maps and virtual_mailbox_maps. However, in the table for
virtual_mailbox_domains the patterns don't seem to be expanded.

Tested with Postfix as daemon and "postfix -q", using Postfix 2.5.5-1.1 on
Debian 5.0 (lenny).

After some fiddling around with "postfix -q" and the table it seemed that
these patterns only get expanded if the input key is an e-mail address
(u...@domain). If a plain domain (FQDN) is used as input key, the patterns
won't get expanded. This is logically the case with lookups for
virtual_mailbox_domains, I suppose.

My question, is this intended behaviour? Did anyone notice this behavious as
well?

Thanks in advance,

Durk