Hi,

I've got two Postfix hosts, mail.example.com and office.example.com.

mail.example.com is MX for several domains which are set up as virtual alias
domains. Now I would like to forward certain mails, dependent on the
recipient, to an internal office server, so

us...@foo.org should be delivered locally on mail.example.com,
us...@foo.org should be forwarded to us...@office.example.com,
us...@bar.org should be forwarded to us...@office.example.com,
us...@bar.org should be delivered locally on mail.example.com etc.

I've played around with the "virtual_alias_domain" settings on
office.example.com a little, but I think I'm completely wrong there since
Postfix keeps complaining about unknown local users.

What would be the correct way to set up such a relaying?

--
Thomas