Hi,

I have a smtpd_recipient_restrictions section as follows:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        permit_mynetworks,
        reject_non_fqdn_sender,
        reject_non_fqdn_hostname,
        reject_invalid_hostname,
        reject_unauth_destination
        reject_rbl_client sip.invaluement.local
        reject_rbl_client sip24.invaluement.local
        check_policy_service inet:127.0.0.1:9997,
        reject_rbl_client zen.spamhaus.org

Greylisting server returns  defer_if_permit to defer a mail.  My
objective is to lookup only those domains in zen whcih has passed
greylisting test. But in my configuration above mails which are
greylisted also gets blocked by zen. I guess this is the way
defer_if_permit works. But is there any way to get the behavior I
want?

Thanks and regards,

raj