Brian Evans - Postfix List schrieb:
'Postconf -d' means "show me the DEFAULTS not what is current".

Uh..

I already feared a realy stupid mistake on my side :)

I used it in this sense, so far - but assumed that this default will be overwritten (and displayed) when actually set in main.cf So, that "-d" outputs the complete settings for default settings and all new settings (instead of the default).

So, i cannot save my config with "-d" and not with "-n", but need to use the "-n" output and exchange any changed output from default to the new values. Will read "man postconf" again :D

Thank you!

(and out ...)