G?ran H?glund:
> virtual_alias_maps =
> proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-alias-maps.cf,
> proxy:mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-mailbox-to-alias-maps.cf
> hash:/usr/local/mailman/data/aliases

As I suspected, you are mixing local alias syntax with virtual
alias syntax.

The two have different syntax.  In particular, virtual aliases do
not support "|command" syntax, and local aliases never have a
@domain part.

Remove the domain from virtual_alias_domains, and remove
mailman/data/aliases from virtual_alias_maps.

Add the domain to mydestination, and add mailman/data/aliases to
the alias_maps and alias_database parameters.