Hello,

I am using virtual_alias_maps to implement a simple mailing list.

l...@example.com, after virtual_alias_maps is aliased to
us...@example.com and us...@example.com.

local_recipient_maps prevents the reception of unknown users and, in
my case, disabled users too.

So, if I disable a us...@example.com, he stops receiving email.
(because local_recipient_maps in smtpd). But, if I send a email to
l...@example.com he still receiving the emails (because the result of
a virtual_alias_maps is not check again in local_recipient_maps).

I would like a way to re-check this results.

Best Regards,
Jakjr.