> A broken HTML encapsulator is eating all content inside <>, in your
> messages, can you post the headers and logs without going trhough
> the broken (cross-site scripting vulnerable, ...) HTML generator?
>
> This message is submitted via SMTP from outside.

Well... The only choice I have it to send mail to the mailing list using my
Hotmail account, or I'll spam the mailing with 2 mails. The strange thing is
that I sent the mail in plain text. Anyway, here a link to both headers and log
so the mail client will not be in cause.
http://www.myrandor.com/postfix.txt

> This message is submitted locally. Remove the code that is generating
> this local message copy via sendmail(1).

How can it submit itself locally? Do I have to "grep" my conf file for a
sendmail command?

> What is user 207 and what is creating the locally submitted message below?

User 207 is Postfix, the user that is running Postfix, Amavis and Courier-IMAP.

Daniel