Hello All,

I have a setting with two postfix servers:
- the server1 is a MX for many virtual domains including somedomain.com;
- the server2 retrieves mail with fetchmail from server1 via POP3 and
distributes it to local users' mailboxes.

server1 is set up in a way that a mail addressed to let's say 5
somedomain.com recipients is delivered as one message (which is what I
expect). The message is then downloaded by fetchamil to server2 and
distributed based on To: and CC: header information to local
mailboxes.

The problem in this setting arises when the somedomain.com recipients
are listed in Bcc: - server1 receives the email and delivers it as one
instance, of course without Bcc: header information, to local mailbox
- server2 downloads the message but is unable to decide where to
deliver the message, because there are no information about recipients
in the mail header.

Is there a way to solve this on server1? I mean adding recipients
somewhere to the mail header so server2 knows where to deliver? I
already tried to set "enable_original_recipient" to "yes" - in that
case a "X-Original-To:" is added but one copy of the mail is delivered
for each recipient on server1. Or would adding other header
information solve this (e.g. "X-Envelope-To")?

Thanks for any hint.

Regards,
Zoltan