Hi all,

I've just set up Postfix 2.3.3 to authenticate against a MySQL database to
support Virtual Domains, and I'm able to send mail to any domain which
Postfix knows about, but when I send an e-mail to an outside address such as
hotmail, yahoo, etc. I get the following error message in the logs:

Feb 27 22:09:52 juter1 postfix/smtpd[27104]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from