J.P. Trosclair wrote:
> I'm trying to implement a white list with check_sender_access in
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions. The problem I'm running into is that the
> submission port is requiring TLS even when I have set
> smtpd_enforce_tls=no and smtp_enfoce_tls=no in main.cf and specified
> them as options for the submission entry master.cf.
>
> submission entry from /etc/postfix/master.cf:
> submission inet n       -       -       -       -       smtpd
>   -o smtpd_tls_security_level=encrypt

http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtpd_tls_security_level

*encrypt*
    Mandatory TLS encryption: announce STARTTLS support to SMTP clients,
    and require that clients use TLS encryption. According to RFC 2487
    <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2487> this MUST NOT be applied in
    case of a publicly-referenced SMTP server. Instead, this option
    should be used only on dedicated servers.

Brian