On Sat, Sep 30, 2023 at 01:58:17PM -0800, Mike via Postfix-users wrote:

> This is probably obvious to most, but not being a current user of
> DKIM/DMARC, why don't you verify DKIM, or enforce DMARC for inbound
> mail?

The "problems" that DMARC attempts to solve aren't an issue on my end.
I don't have a stake in reducing the email abuse complaint volume at the
major free email providers, nor protecting anyone's brand reputation.

I don't see DMARC as a particularly effective defense again phishing,
and my server's users have good awareness of the fact that you never
know who an email is really from, or where its links might take you.

--
    Viktor.