testeur via Postfix-users:
> Hi,
>
> I don't understand how the External_Postfix_relay server could send
> XCLIENT commands to the final postfix server ?
> is there some modifications to do in the master.cf file ?

You asked how to impersonate a client or server TCP endpoint. Postfix
supports receiving TCP endpoint impersonation commands using two
protocols: XCLIENT (used by nginx) and the HaProxy protocol.  The
primary use cases are load balancers and policy testing.

There is no code in Postfix to send XCLIENT or HaProxy commands
for the simple reason that no-one has needed it.

Postfix does support sending XFORWARD commands with remote SMTP
client information for the purpose of logging, not impersonantion.
It is typically used with SMTP-based content filters.

        Wietse