On 12/10/2023 23:19, Wietse Venema via Postfix-users wrote:
If the 'find' command cannot enumerate mode 755 directories, then
this is no longer a problem that receives Postfix support.

Turning off SeLinux is easy.

        Wietse

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes, turning off SELinux is easy - however, as it is only a thought that that may be the cause (I'll test it tomorrow when I get to work), is there any doco/thoughts/etc on Postfix interacting with SELinux? I mean, surely, people have been running Postfix on RHEL before, right?

As I said, I'll experiment tomorrow, and (apart from waiting for any further SELinux/Postfix feedback) get back with the results that I generate.