If I have Postfix configured to use Dovecot SASL via TCP, and Dovecot
is running on a remote server, can I set up Postfix to use TLS for its
connection to Dovecot SASL?

Postfix main.cf:

smtpd_sasl_path = inet:dovecot.example.com:12345
smtpd_sasl_type = dovecot

Dovecot:

service auth {
 inet_listener {
   address = * ::
   port = 12345
   ssl=yes
 }
}

What are the Postfix settings for TLS between Postfix and Dovecot SASL?

Can you specify that TLS is required? Can you specify a trusted CA? Can
Postfix verify that the Dovecot SASL's certificate is valid and/or
signed by a certain authority?

This seems like a case where you would want two-way TLS authentication
so both servers know they are talking to the legitimate other server,
since they are exchanging login information.