Hello,

I'm migrating a postfix server from "Before-Queue Content Filter" to "before-queue
Milter". Postfix version is 3.8.3

The process is going well but I have found 2 weird things:
1. Postfix hides its own Postfix-prepended Received: header, for compatibility
with Sendmail.
This was unexpected for me but later I found it documented in postfix doc. But
is there any configuration option to disable this (this is, to make the
Postfix-prepended Received available in milter)?
The reason for this is that content filters, like SpamAssassin, use the
Received headers to make some tests, specially the last one (the one hidden),
where SpamAssassin finds out about the last hop connection.

2. Duplicated SMTP Access Policy Delegation
This issue is related to headers too.
I'm using pypolicyd-spf as policy daemon to check SPF. It is working fine.
The execution happens before milter. This is ok.
Prepended "Received-SPF" header by pypolicyd-spf show up in the milter. This is
ok.
But in the final email, the one received by the IMAP server, "Received-SPF" header is
duplicated, one in the location shown at the milter process (heder callback), but another new one,
just above the "own Postfix-prepended Received: header". This is weird.

I was trying to look into postfix code to see if I could make some custom make
changes for this, but I'm totally lost, any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Carlos Velasco