Hello,

Since over 20 years I use Postfix, but some things I don't understand...

I want different rules for mail what comes through submission(s) and what comes from other mailservers using port 25. What is the correct way to do that?

E.g. I don't want a check on blacklists on the submission ports.
And I don't want authentication on port 25.

And what about milters, how can I configure them so that they are only used for e.g. SMTP on port 25?

E.g. I don't want SPF checking on the submission-ports.

Or do I think wrong?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis

https://vandervlis.nl/