I honestly don't know if this is an issue with Postfix or Roundcube,
but I thought I'd start here.

I'm running Postfix 3.8.1 on Ubuntu Server 23.10 and I'm hosting a
friend's website and email in addition to my own.  My problem is, my
friend (who usually accesses her email on her phone via Roundcube) is
unable to send email, getting a 451 error when she tries.  She can
receive emails without difficulty.  I am able to send and receive
emails, both through a conventional mail client (Evolution) and the
Roundcube webmail interface.  I know there are ways to throttle
Postfix, but I can't find them in either main.cf or master.cf.  Can
anyone offer any insights?

Ken Wright