Hello

Please i need / want, or i don't know which is the more polite form, to forward
alias to mail, and i reading here other people that done this.

>> Which leads to the conclusion that ${recipient} expands to the recipient
>> address *after* any address rewriting or aliasing.

But I think I'm right in this one, but me gently asking request last week, will
be answerd with the message forward to dovecot, ok

writing also Dovecot and what do my eyes seen, no answer, no answer. I can
imagine what your answer is here 😊 but don't be too clumsy,

because it doesnt go down well.

Sorry so i’am back, really ridiculous, for all involved, and somewhat annoyed
and frustrated. sorry gently gentlemen’s asking one more time

To forwarding alias to emailaddress, mysql are setuped followed:

Files :

*       /etc/folder/mysql-virtual_alias_maps.cf
*       /etc/folder/mysql-virtual_mailbox_domains.cf
*       /etc/folder/mysql-virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes

virtual_transport = lmtp:unix:private/dovecot-lmtp

dovecot_destination_recipient_limit = 1

virtual_mailbox_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/folder/mysql-virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

virtual_mailbox_domains =
proxy:mysql:/etc/folderx/mysql-virtual_mailbox_domains.cf

virtual_alias_maps = proxy:mysql:/etc/folder/mysql-virtual_alias_maps.cf

# cat mysql-virtual_alias_maps.cf

hosts = localhost

user = UsernameMailserver

password = PasswortMailserver

dbname = DatabaseName from Mailserver

query = SELECT goto FROM alias WHERE address='%s'

# cat mysql-virtual_mailbox_domains.cf

hosts = localhost

user = UsernameMailserver

password = PasswortMailserver

dbname = DatabaseName from Mailserver

query = SELECT domain FROM domain WHERE domain='%s' and backupmx='0' and
active='1'

# cat mysql-virtual_mailbox_maps.cf

hosts = localhost

user = UsernameMailserver

password = PasswortMailserver

dbname = DatabaseName from Mailserver

query = SELECT username FROM mailbox WHERE username = '%s'

I'm not usually the type to ask about everything, but here it's very special.

i really hope that we can reach our goal.

Lovely thanks

Version 3.5.23

--

my toilet paper is blue, maybe this will help        |             God bless
you, me not because dont have time