On 2024-02-24 at 10:43:36 UTC-0500 (Sat, 24 Feb 2024 07:43:36 -0800 (PST))
lists--- via Postfix-users <li...@lazygranch.com>
is rumored to have said:

https://www.dnswl.org/?page_id=15

I get your point but this is for a different blocking list. That is spamcop and spamassassin have different blocking lists.

What I really need is a way to make the rbl_override work for the domain name that has been related.

You're using that file check_client_access, which only checks IPs and verified (PTR/A consistent) client hostnames. If you want to exempt based on the envelope sender address (generally lame, but sometime needed) you need to use check_sender_access.

--
Bill Cole
Not Currently Available For Hire