Op 24-03-2024 om 20:53 schreef Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-users:
On Sun, Mar 24, 2024 at 08:39:16PM +0100, Jack Raats via Postfix-users wrote:

master.cf:
      smtp .. .. .. .. .. .. smtp
        -o inet_protocols=ipv6
What to do if my smtp line ends with postscreen?
That's "smtp inet", while the delivery agent is "smtp unix ...", see my
post for an unabbreviated example.

You're right. I've to read better.

I have a new glas fiber internet connection with a new ipv4 address
which has a very bad reputation.  That's why I want to use ipv6.
I take it you know that many (even large service provider) domains don't
have IPv6 MX hosts, so using *only* IPv6 you'll find that you won't be
able to reach many potential recipients.

I know! I've to make de reputation better and delist the ip address on many blacklist servers.

Thank you!

Gr.,
Jack Raats