Hiya,

thanks for your reply’s. My solution was as easy as adding the line “/^([<]+[>])$/ OK" to my access map.
Changing smtpd_null_access_lookup_key didn’t seem to have any effect.

Why my setup looks like this? mail-server1 servs a couple of other mail domains, not only the one destined for the mailing lists. An access list here would affect all domains, right? Also, by moving the access part to the satellite server, it keeps the config on mail-server1 straight.

True as well that mailman can restrict senders to list members only but I have a couple of open lists that should be addressable by all participating domains/company’s, no one else.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.