Op 09-04-2024 om 11:46 schreef Jaroslaw Rafa via Postfix-users:
Dnia  9.04.2024 o godz. 11:11:31 Paul van der Vlis via Postfix-users pisze:
When I want to make an alias, I try this in /etc/aliases:
"al...@domain.nl":  j...@domain.nl
But when I sent mail, I get a bounce with "user unknown".

When I do this in /etc/aliases:
alias:  j...@domain.nl
This works fine, but for all domains on this server. And that's not
what I want.

Do you know a way how to use aliases with an @ in it?

You can't do it alias_maps= table (which by default points to /etc/aliases
file).
You should use virtual_alias_maps= table in main.cf file and define the
aliases there.

Thanks, it works.

I thought I would not need this file anymore.

Bye,
Paul

https://vandervlis.nl/