Hi

I wonder if it is possible in postfix client to enforce usage of TLS
based on sender. Just like in smtp_tls_policy_maps but based on sender
of the message and not on rcpt or nexthop. The only way I can see so
far is to setup another postfix instance with smtp_tls_security_level =
encrypt and use a sender dependent relayhost map on the sending system
to forward the messages from the sender in question to that new postfix
instance. Or would it be possible to use a
sender_dependent_relayhost_maps and define just the transport ex smtps:
(without nexthop) in there so postfix would use that transport (to be
defined in master.cf) and the normal MX of recipient domain?

Have a good one

tobi