This discussion seems of-topic for the postfix-users mailing list.
If you feel strongly about how email is authenticated, I suggest
that you join the relevant working group discussions while the
details are still mutable. Complaining about the final result is
too late, and publishing non-interoperable tech is unproductive.

Frankly, I don't care how a digital signature is computed as long
as it is clear what it does and does not protect. All algorithms
will eventually become obsolete, though it may take 20 years. There
will be an opportunity to replace a bad algorithm with a better or
worse one.