Thank you, I have checked all aliases, virtual and otherwise and there is 
nothing...This is strange...
Would adding a catchall alias (should be in /etc/aliases or virtual aliases?) 
for root perhaps do the trick of stopping to trying [email protected]?
    On Thursday, June 6, 2024 at 01:53:20 PM EDT, postfix--- via Postfix-users 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 >> I have no idea where this [email protected] is coming from. It must be a 
 >> misconfiguration but I cannot find it.

> Since root@localhost is rewritten in [email protected], I would also check 
> in aliases/virtual_aliases, etc.


Not likely, but check if something wacky got into /etc/aliases as that would 
alter anything postfix tried sending to root of localhost.
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]
  
_______________________________________________
Postfix-users mailing list -- [email protected]
To unsubscribe send an email to [email protected]

Reply via email to