On 16-Apr-2009, at 23:44, Victor Duchovni wrote:
Don't use mailbox_command, use mailbox_transport (assuming that in your case deliver can work acceptably running as a fixed pipe(8) user rather than as the recipient). The recipient extension in local(8) deliveries is converted to lower-case (the entire local-part is converted to lower- case,
before the extension is extracted).

Interesting. I have cirtual_transport for my virtual users set to procmail and

procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
-o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/ procmailrc.common

And sometimes ${recipient} comes through as User instead of user. Doesn't happen at all on local delivery, and now I know why.

--
Lisa Bonet ate no Basil