Hi

Thanks for the information Im testing bl.spamcop.net to see the results. If
I would like to block and email only to send (it can receive), how I can
configure ? I put this options in main.cf

smtpd_sender_restrictions =
        reject_unknown_sender_domain,
        check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/spammer,
        reject_non_fqdn_sender

I understand that all mails I put in spammer will be rejected when try to
send no?

Thanks && Best Regards