Eric Cunningham wrote:
> I just upgraded to postfix 2.5.5 from 2.3.  Now, it seems my
> previously working transport maps are ignored as are hosts that are
> MX'ed to the machine running postfix.  In both cases, email are
> rejected with "Relay access denied."
>
> I note in the attached 'postconf -d' output that transport_maps is not
> defined although I do have a transport file:
>
> # ls -l /etc/postfix/transport*
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 10429 2009-04-27 12:21 /etc/postfix/transport
> -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 12288 2009-04-29 14:49 /etc/postfix/transport.db
'postconf -d' shows the defaults of how Postfix ships with no main.cf
You should look at 'postconf -n' and report here if still confused.
Full logs will help us too for a transaction.

In addition, you may need to redo postmap on transport if it was a full
system upgrade and the back-end db version changed.

Brian