Hi,

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 11:15 PM, Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 28 May 2009, Eduardo Júnior wrote:
>
> > I have a Postfix Server 2.4.0 with virtual domains and interface
> > postfixadmin.
> > I want disabling a domain through postfixadmin. There's the option
> ACTIVE.
>
> What is your definition of 'disable' in this context?

In my context, disable a domain would be leave it suspended.
Become it inatve.

I  didn't find out more information about this field in the table domain of
the postfix to complete understanding, so i'm a little confused.

But for me, become a domain inatice, means which it don't will receibe mails
after I unset active active.
Or i'm wrong?

> --
> Sahil Tandon <sa...@tandon.net>