Hi,

We have some email policies that we want to implement and it looks like a
policy server is the perfect tool.  We have two edge servers on which we
want to implement the policies.  My thought is to build a threaded server in
Java and run it actually one the machine that the databases it will consult
are already running.  My question is what happens if for any reason the
policy server hangs, crashes, etc, and stops accepting connections.  Does
Postfix also hang and stop processing mail or does Postfix simply timeout
and is the timeout length a settable parameter in main.cf?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner