From: owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org
[mailto:owner-postfix-us...@postfix.org] On Behalf Of Magnus Bäck
Sent: Friday, 12 June 2009 5:09 PM
To: postfix-users@postfix.org
Subject: Re: Content filter - 2 entries?

On Fri, June 12, 2009 8:51 am, Vasilios Tzanoudakis said:

> Is there any way that i can use 2 content filters? system works for ONE
> of the entries below (main.cf).

You can have any number of content filters, but you must chain them
together manually.

Postfix -> filter1 -> Postfix -> filter2 -> Postfix
or
Postfix -> filter1 -> filter2 -> Postfix

You don't need separate Postfix instances, but you do need multiple
smtpd(8) listeners with proper content_filter settings. Something like
this in master.cf:

smtp            ... smtpd -o content_filter=scan:[127.0.0.1]:10025
127.0.0.1:10026 ... smtpd -o content_filter=spamassassin
pickup          ... pickup -o content_filter=

[...]

> ps: As you can undestand i need to avoid Amavis like hell ;-)

Why?

[...]

--
Magnus Bäck