Jorey Bump wrote:
To be fair, your original question reveals that you are somewhat
unfamiliar with basic concepts of email administration, and that is why
noone is eager to help you shoot yourself in the foot, especially if it
means the bullet may ricochet off the floor and hit us.

That said, you must escape the pipe:

 /^\|/ REJECT

And you must also apply this rule to the envelope sender, not the From:
header. See the Postfix docs for more information.

But it's a moot point. You are fixing the wrong problem.
Thank you for that.
I've got different opinion about it but it's not the place to argue with anyone. My question was simple without unnecessary details. Maybe too simple ? If somebody will ask you what's the color of your car will you answer what engine is yours ? Anyway if we want we can just only discuss about it on private.
Anyway I would like to thank to anybody who took a part in that discuss.

Regards,
Jarek