Hi,

I apologize if this has already been covered but I can't seem to find any
information.
I need to customize the bounce behavior for the following:
1. If a bounce message is created because it can't deliver to a specified
   list of email addresses we don't want a bounce returned.
2. If a bounce message is created, we need to use the recipient's domain
   for the mailer-daemon domain instead of myorigin parameter.

Is the some type of check policy feature I can add to support this behavior?

George