On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 11:24:55 +0200
Per Jessen <p...@computer.org> wrote:

> I'd like to treat the original and the bcc copy slightly different
> based on their content.  Basically:
>
> a) original: if headerX matches condition1, override transport to
> divert email.
>
> b) bcc-copy: if headerX matches condition2, override transport to
> discard email.

The only way to know that a message was sent BCC is if the envelope
recipient isn't listed in the headers. Do that and you discard all the
mail that comes from properly configured mailing lists and "undisclosed
recipient" headers. Filter after address rewriting and you lose a whole
lot more mail than that.

How about the root issue? You either got an "always BCC" configured
that you don't want or a specific class of Spam that can probably be
handled in a better way. Which is it?

Chris