Hi,

2009/8/13 Noel Jones <njo...@megan.vbhcs.org>:
> Eduardo Júnior wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i'm trying remove some headers from outgoing messages.
>> I read in somewhere that this is enough:
>>

>>  -o header_checks=regexp:/etc/postfix/checks_headers
>
> Where'd you read this misinformation?

I don't remember, but wasn't an official documentation.

> The header_checks parameter is only used by the cleanup daemon.

Right.
For this I wanted more information about debug level of the daemons,
of the cleanup in special, to analyze the actions from my expressions.

> With header_checks, some choices are to add it to main.cf and remove
> matching headers from all mail, define a separate cleanup service for the
> after amavisd smtpd reinjection, or use multiple postfix instances with
> different header_checks.
>
> But if you have postfix 2.5 or newer, the easy solution is
> http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html#smtp_header_checks
> which can be added as a -o option to your outgoing smtp transport.

I have two daemons smtp, one to incoming messages, other to outgoing mesages.
So, in master.cf I did that:

 -o smtp_header_checks=regexp:/path/header_checks

>> checks_headers:
>
> proper form would be
>
> but you should really make it more specific than this so it only matches
> YOUR headers, and not everyone who uses amavis.

This was just an example.
This match MUST all the line or just the beginning?
It's 'cause the line that i want to remove is long, something like that:

DHE-RSA-AES256-SHA (256/256 bits))      (No client certificate
requested)      by myserver (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id 333333    for
<u...@mydomain.com>; Thu, 13 Aug 2009 14:23:48 -0300 (BRT)

>> I'd like some references about this subject.
>> And references about debug level of the daemons (smptd, cleanup, qmgr...)
>> I have tried add -v options to cleanup line in master.cf, mas i didn't
>> understand what's going on there.
>
> You'll need to examine the source code for details of what verbose logging
> means.  Verbose logging is rarely needed for debugging postfix problems, and
> is not formally documented.
>
>  -- Noel Jones

[]'s

--