On 9/4/2009 1:22 PM, Eric Parker wrote:
Hello.

I have a server running postfix 2.3.3

It handles mail for somedomain.com

in main.cf I have specified "fallback_transport = smtp:smtp.somedomain.com"
which works great. The problem I'm running into is I have two local accounts (have linux
user accounts) so the mail is being delivered locally rather being sent to the
fallback_transport.

Is there a way I can specify us...@somedomain be delivered at
smtp.somedomain.com rather than being delivered locally?

Hopefully I was clear.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Eric

You can use transport_maps to define where mail for a specific user should go, but it sounds as if you are misusing the fallback_relay feature.

Domains that are relayed to another host should be listed in relay_domains, and not listed in mydestination. Valid recipients for those domains should be listed in relay_recipient_maps.

http://www.postfix.org/STANDARD_CONFIGURATION_README.html

  -- Noel Jones