The error is clear you have to check file directory o file permissions under
your path....
Enviado desde mi oficina móvil BlackBerry® de Telcel

-----Original Message-----
From: Gerard <postfix.u...@yahoo.com>

Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 11:22:55
To: <postfix-users@postfix.org>
Subject: Postfix with virtual users &  domains

Running Postfix (2.7-20090712) on FreeBSD-7.2 system.

This is my first attempt to get virtual users & domains working.
Postfix works fine with regular usrs.

I am receiving this error message in the maillog:

Sep 19 11:10:41 scorpio postfix/virtual[56360]: D5CCE2286D:
to=<bud...@seibercom.net>, relay=virtual, delay=0.12, delays=0.11/0/0/0.01,
dsn=4.2.0, status=deferred (delivery failed to mailbox
/var/mail/vhosts/seibercom.net/budman: unable to create lock file
/var/mail/vhosts/seibercom.net/budman.lock: Permission denied)

These is the virtual settings in main.cf:

virtual_mailbox_domains = seibercom.net
virtual_mailbox_base = /var/mail/vhosts
virtual_mailbox_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/vmailbox
virtual_minimum_uid = 100
virtual_uid_maps = static:5000
virtual_gid_maps = static:5000
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/usr/local/etc/postfix/virtual

I am probably doing something really stupid. Do I have to pre-create
the directory structure? There are quite a few users.

--
Gerard
postfix.u...@yahoo.com

I went into a general store ... they wouldn't sell me anything specific.

        Steven Wright