Hi Noel,

   Thanks for the reply.

Here is the my description which I have to configure with my postfix mail
server as,

1] My postfix mail server should only send emails on the internet.
2] Emails should only acceptable by mail server to deliver them on the
internet from my locally hosted domain (e.g. mail.mydomain.com)
3] Also I want to forward locally generated emails by log rotation to the
another email ID (e.g. manoj.bura...@artificialmachines.com.

   So can you please provide me the sample configuration for the same to
accomplish the postfix configuration with my above requirements.

Waiting for your response.

--
Manoj M. Burande,
Artificial Machines Pvt Ltd,