HI ALL:

I try to understand how the initial_destination_concurrency and
default_destination_concurrency_limit work? How can it support to improve
the output of delivery. I do a small test.

I config the postfix like this:

qmgr_message_active_limit = 50

qmgr_message_recipient_limit = 50

initial_destination_concurrency = 10

default_destination_concurrency_limit = 10 default_destination_rate_delay =
10s

and then, I send 5 mail to one server, such as t...@a.com, 5 mail for the
other server, such as t...@b.com.

>From the server side, I can see postfix send mail one by one. For instance,
from A.com, I can see 5 mails, each is 10s delay the previous one. B.com is
the same with A.

So I feel confuse about how can I use initial_destination_concurrency and
default_destination_concurrency_limit parameters. Because if I change these
2 parameters to 1, the test result is the same.

Does anyone know my problem? How can I make postfix work like the manual
described?

thank you all.