On 11/11/2009 11:36 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi,

But commas do make it prettier to look at.

My reality has been shaken, and everything I previously thought I knew drawn
into question.

Yeah, crazy. I always had the smtpd_recipient_restrictions separated
by a comma, all on one line, until recently when I saw so many others
using it otherwise.

Thanks to all for the information so far. I've got a bit more reading
to do, and have to monitor more closely.

Not only do queue IDs get reused, they change mid-stream because of
the two-queue configuration.

Thanks again,
Alex

But postfix logs when the QUEUEID changes, so that's not such a big deal.

You can use syslog_name to differentiate logging in the different instances. That makes trouble shooting easier.

  -- Noel Jones