Noel Jones:
> On 11/12/2009 12:28 PM, Arjan Melein wrote:
> > Yea I just found that out when I just tried to sed the queue file :-)
> > Any way to limit it to only take out the line on domain X Y and Z ?
> > On a sidenote, its actually the RCPT TO: line and not the normal TO:
> > line ... not sure if that's going to be a problem ..
> > RCPT TO:<d...@email.addy> ORCPT=rfc822;groupwise-sou...@email.addy;1:1
> >
> > Thanks for the help so far.
>
> That doesn't look like a header.  You need to show exact
> evidence of the error you're getting.

As shown below, Postfix 2.7 can "fix" commands from remote SMTP
clients.  Meanwhile, I am adding a similar feature to "fix" replies
from remote SMTP servers.

In your case the regexp could look like:

    /^RCPT\s+TO:(.*);1:1$/     RCPT TO:$1

This an incredibly unsafe tool.

        Wietse

smtpd_command_filter (default: empty)
       A mechanism to substitute incoming SMTP  commands.   This  is  a  last-
       resort tool to work around problems with clients that send invalid com-
       mand syntax that would otherwise be rejected by Postfix.

       Specify the name of a "type:table" lookup table. The search  string  is
       the  SMTP command as received from the SMTP client, except that initial
       whitespace and the trailing <CR><LF> are removed. The result  value  is
       executed by the Postfix SMTP server.

       Examples:

       /etc/postfix/main.cf:
           smtpd_command_filter = pcre:/etc/postfix/command_filter

       /etc/postfix/command_filter:
           # Work around clients that send malformed HELO commands.
           /^HELO\s*$/ HELO domain.invalid

           # Work around clients that send empty lines.
           /^\s*$/     NOOP

           # Work around clients that send RCPT TO:<'u...@domain'>.
           # WARNING: do not lose the parameters that follow the address.
           /^RCPT\s+TO:\s*<'([^[:space:]]+)'>(.*)/     RCPT TO:<$1>$2

       This feature is available in Postfix 2.7.